I have a project for you can get started on either today or Sunday. I run a website called iHateICBC.com. It's about ICBC - Insurance Corporation of British Columbia, car insurance monopoly in British COlumbia province of Canada.
I saw your research rate is $4/hr. I want you do some research on posts published online realted to ICBC in the following context:
1. People expressing frustration against ICBC
2. ICBC employees busted cheating or doing anything illegal (scams etc)
3. Personal Injury law in British COlumbia, Canada
4. How to deal with ICBC accidents/claims
5. How to hire a personal injury lawyer/attorney in BC
6. Find other articles based on keywords in attached file
NOTE: if you are taking an article from a lawyer's site, please place a source link (of original article) in that post.
This information I want to be put into 500-1000 word articles (depending on how much information you find from different sources). These articles need to be changed a little (wording), so that it does not look like a copy.
I have attached an excel file with keyword research that I did for this website. You can use these keywords and keyphrases for this site.
Could you either give me a fixed rate or hourly rate and let me know roughly how many articles you can write (make sure they posts are not already on [url removed, login to view]).