To detect the edge of vertebras and leg bone in a grayscale full body image in front view and side view.
1. [login to view URL] : Low contrast Front view image. Used to find range of spine
2. [login to view URL]: High contrast Front view image. Used to find details of vertebra and leg bones contour
3. [login to view URL]: Low contrast Side view image. Used to find range of spine
4. [login to view URL]: High contrast Side view image. Used to find details of vertebra and leg bones contour
- Detect the outline of the spine using low contrast Image
- Apply the ROI to High contrast Image to reduce searching area for spine
- Find out the vertebras. Also find out the leg bone contour.
- Do both front view and side view
The method should work best-effort with different conditions
- Spine may be straight or curved
- - Ideally, Vertebras are detected in its full form.
- - In worst effort, Vertebra should be presented as 4-line quadrilaterals.
- - Data is precious so training is impossible. Only classical image processing techniques can be used.
- Programming Language can be of Matlab, Python or C, C#
Input files are about 50MB each.
37 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $630 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi! I'm interested in your project. I can help you with my skill and I have good experiences. I will finish it in time and do my best. Lets discuss more detail in private chat. Thanks for reading my bid.
Hello I am a image processing expert with full experience. I can make perfect result for you. Please leave message for further discussion. Looking forward to hear your reply. Best Regard! Binh
hi, we have developed and implemented more research concept in matlab. Expert in image processing, segmentation and prediction. if you need any clarification, kindly contact through chat, Thank you.