I want not sure how else to contact you by mail without setting up a project.
I will have a number of contracts which need to be set up over the next few months plus I need some legal research performed.
This is what I currently have
1) End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
This is a business to business licence agreement for the use of software which I am myself licencing from a third party in the USA. I have the USA version of the EULA and need it to be localised for Australia. It probably also needs a few other clauses related to ownership of carbon savings.
2) Vehicle hire agreement
Agreement with either end business or directly with consumers.
3) Research on licenses / permits required to operate a vehicle rental business
I need help to determine what licenses and permits are required for me to operate this part of my business in all states in Aus.
What I would like to know:
1) If I went to a legal firm, I guess they would carry insurances to guarantee their work. What insurances do you carry over your work?
2) These are important contracts / research. How do I get comfort that you have the necessary skills and resources to hand to perform a job to the equivalent level of say a mid-tier firm?
3) How much information would you need to be able to give me a fixed price quote on each of the above?
Apologies for all of the questions.