We are researching a topic. The topic will be provided to the chosen contractor. Investigate it thoroughly on the internet. Determine the 10 most common situations that fit the topic. Make lists of the items needed in each of these situations and how much of each would be required.
1. Identify the 10 most common situations that fit the topic.
2. Make a detailed list of items needed in each of the 10 situations.
3. Identify cost and source to purchase these items.
4. When you reply to this job, to stop spam, make your first sentence be “I have read all the details (put this in all capital letters please).”
5. Provide links and reference sources to all items on the lists you develop.
Seeking someone who can thoughtful read and analyze information and draw reasonable conclusions. We are not interested in having a rehash of info that you find, but an analysis of that information.
This is research to fuel a new web-based business. If compatible and capable, additional work will be offered. We will give preference to individuals who provide samples of previous work done.