We are seeking information on the best practice for international travel destinations to disseminate information directly to Korean travellers in Korea and in destination (outside of 3rd parties such as travel agents or travel wholesalers). The information is for a destination in the Asia Pacific region. We would like help us understand how to develop information for this market, how to distribute and how to promote to this market. The market we are targetting is free and independent travellers to Australia.
We are considering a number of channels: mobile applications, mobile websites, interactive PDFs, social marketing channels, blogs, but we would consider any digital (or non-digital) channel that is of relevance to a Korean traveller. As such as require a market research report on best practice travel marketing and information dissemination practices in Korea.
Specifically, we would like to know about scope, design and structure the content and the success of the channel/campaign
• What destination?
• Types of campaign / channel
• Information contained in the campaign (what would Korean travellers expect in an app / on a website / from a blogger, etc)
• How is this information structured? Do they prefer lots of pictures or lots of information?
• Any specifics we need to know with language (written form and audio form)
• What platform is it on?
• Is the information free or paid or freemium?
• How do they encourage download or sign ups?
We are also interested in examples of travel apps / blogs / mobile websites / social media pages, etc that are popular. Screen shots with high level descriptions are OK.
We would supply a spreadsheet to complete and expect that the report would cover the 10 – 12 most popular sites and 5-6 channels for specific international destinations. We would like a written report. We would expect that this could be completed within 2.5 weeks (including revisions). We would prefer a researcher located in Korea.