300 PR2+ permanent, one-way, relevant backlinks. Link pages must be related to the dance shoes and dance wear (preferably dance studios and dance groups, including ballroom dance, latin dance, salsa dance, tango dance, wedding dance website and group)
*** This project is for expert link builders only! If you are new to link building, please save us both the time, money and hassle. ***
*** Please submit a couple of sample links with your bid and provide details on how you intend to achieve these 300 one way links. Bids without explanations will be ignored. ***
- Absolutely no black hat or grey hat tactics. We require white hat techniques only.
- Links must be from strictly Google PR2+ pages (home page page rank, iframes, other page ranks does NOT count)
- Backlink pages must relate to our site topic
- Free one-way manual links.
- Maximum 1 link per page, 3 links per domain.
- No more than 10 links must be submitted per day.
- Links must be from English language websites only.
- Maximum of 20 external links on the link pages.
- Links must be permanent and static html. You agree to replace any links which are removed within 6 months after placement.
- Text links only, no graphics.
- Link pages and our text links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-60 days
- Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses.
- Prefer authoritative domains (.com/.net/.biz/.org/.us/[url removed, login to view])
- Prefer high ranking Alexa sites.
- No article directories, link farms, forums, spam sites, web rings, gambling, or adult sites, or link directories.
- Links should be deployed within 2 month
-We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
- Links that are not approved will have to be replaced by service provider.
- Reports will be submitted to us daily
Additional information submitted:
- No directory submissions, forum posts, article submissions, links from guest books, within newsgroups, yahoo groups, CL sites.
- No black hat and other unethical SEO. spam techniques. Only ethical work will be accepted.
- No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing sites
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc., no rented links, FFA sites, gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites, links from "bad neighborhood" sites (e.g. link farms, porn and so on), ping sites, etc.
- No scraped content, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, ads, sponsored links, intrusive advertising, classified sites, labeled links, etc.
Please use one of these formats : Excel ,CSV ,Google Docs Spreadsheet for submitting the link pages to us for approval.
- Date page is submitted for our approval
- Google PR of link page
- Title of link page
- URL of link page
- IP of link page
- Number of outbound links from the linked page
- Date link is placed on link page
- Anchor Text used for the link
- Target URL of the link that has been placed on the page
- Date page is approved by us
We reserve the right to reject links if they do not fit to guidelines.
We'll pay 25% of the total bid after first 50 links are posted, 25% after another 100 backlinks are posted and 50% after the last 200 backlinks are posted.
*** PLEASE DO NOT BID WITHOUT READING THE RULES AND PROVIDING SAMPLE LINKS ***
13 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $274 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, We are a professionally managed company specializing in the field of Search Engine Optimization, Link building and complete internet marketing solutions.