Job: 2100 links in 35 days. 5 keywords, one URL.
Keywords: Milling company in China, Machining, Machine shop, Machine Shop in China
URL: Will be provided
Please make sure you have read through and understand ALL of the guidelines below prior to bidding. I will be checking all links to ensure they meet the guidelines. You will also need to produce a weekly report (see details below).
* Links must be strictly from:20% from PR7-8; 40% from PR4-7; 40% from PR2-4. PR - the actual page where the link is placed
* ALL to be MANUAL, no automation software.
* ALL backlinks must be DO FOLLOW.
* Free one-way manual links, one link per domain.
* URLs must be live as soon as you create them.
* Page should not be excluded by robots.txt.
* A maximum of 60 links are to be created each day.
* Link page must be search engine friendly.
* Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, Bing and Yahoo.
* Links must be permanent and you agree to replace any links which are removed within 6 months after placement.
* Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses.
* I reserve the right to cancel any link not found suitable
* No contextual ads sites, scraped content, mirror sites, popups, intrusive advertising, NO SPAMMING, etc.
* No link from: torrent sites, from guest books, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, Free For All websites, hacker, gambling, ping sites, etc.
* No fake PR or sites banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing.
* No links from "under construction" pages.
* No sites which ask for money later.
* No use of automated software or bots.
* No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages.
* No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
* No adult websites or with illegal content.
* No Black hat or Grey hat tactics. White hat only.
You will also need to supply a weekly report containing the following information:
1. URL’s of pages where links are located.
2. Google PR of the page where link is located.
3. Anchor Text used for the link.
4. Date when link was placed