A small and creative bespoke furniture company requires an experienced on-line and off-line marketing specialist to do the following:
1. Co-ordinate and supervise the work of an appointed PR agency, liaising on press releases, supplying briefs on case studies, supplying images and information.
2. Control magazine and PPC advertising budget, ensure new copy is submitted to relevant publications, research and evaluate performance of the magazine and other off-line advertising.
3. Provide brief/subject for regular monthly on-line articles and Blog articles to a freelance copywriter and submit/publish them to relevant sites and blogs.
4. Update regularly company Blog, Facebook and Twitter pages for News Stories.
5. Build on and continually extend on-line SEO links to the site in directories etc.
6. Regularly participate in on-line forums and Pintrest on behalf of the company
7. Update company website and its content on regular basis, inc. recent project case studies and images.
8. Prepare bi-monthly e-zine newsletter and send to Interior Designers and Architects and private client lists.
9. Research, prepare, execute and co-ordinate a business development campaign to target Interior Designers and Architects.
10. New business development avenues, continuous brand development, overall marketing strategy, after sales strategy.
This is a permanent on-going assignment with 1 or 2 days per week. We will require regular working out of our office in London, so freelancers based in London would be favoured. To apply, please specify your experience and why are you keen to work with us.
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £12/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, We are a SEO Professionals, We do SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing from Last 6 Year, Kindly Open the Message Board for Great SEO Packages on Lowest Price. Thanks