PLEASE DO NOT BID ON MY PROJECT IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT/MILESTONE UNTIL RESULTS ARE FULLY ACHIEVED! Payment will only be sent if required results are achieved in 3 month time frame. See below for requirements to be paid & special payment incentive.
And if you can't have a phone or AIM/skype which I can get you daily please don't bid.
Need top 5 ranking on [url removed, login to view] for my website with 7 keywords, all articles are writed and well interlinked, you only do link building. Off course you can analyze website for proper seo optimization to assist in achieving these results. You must guarantee that all 7 keywords will rank in the top 5 of [url removed, login to view] on 1st page or no payment until these results are achieved.
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable link reports that you will send me.
Please read the following:
-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on freelancer.com SEO experts should bid
-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-- No spam method(s) can be used
-- No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-- no junk profile building techniques are to be used
-- No use of automated software or bots
-- No links from under construction pages
-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-- No paid traffic sites
-- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
-- Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them
Must be experienced, have high rating on freelancer.com, explain exactly what methods you will use for this project & be able to communicate clearly.
Provide detailed SEO techniques and verifiable examples of completed projects you have done - I may contact customer to verify results (so include contact info).
Timeline: 3 months
I will monitor you work as well as you have to send me weekly report.
Early Payment Incentive:
If you can get website to top 5 in [url removed, login to view] by the end of 1st month, for my 7 keywords, I will pay 25% of payment, with the remaining 75% of payment made at the end of 2 additional months of consistent 1st page, [url removed, login to view], top 5 results.
If it takes over 1 month to achieve & maintain top 5 ranking in [url removed, login to view] for my 7 keywords, full payment will be submitted at the end of 3rd month, only if results are achieved by end of 3rd month. If not all keywords are not in top 5 results on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] by end of 3rd month - NO PAYMENT until results are achieved!
Please provide monthly maintenance price for keywords to stay in top 5 positions on [url removed, login to view],1st page (payment will be made end of the month & keywords must not drop out of top 5 for 7 consecutive days) verifiable monthly reports must be submitted to me.
Page should stay on 1st page [url removed, login to view] ranking indefinitely within the top 5.