You must be able to GUARANTEE a top three ranking on the first page of [url removed, login to view] (and [url removed, login to view]) and the equivalent first pages for Bing and Yahoo for the following website based on the four keywords listed below:
[url removed, login to view]
The site sells as a short informative self-help guide for men who want to understand the female orgasm. It is therefore adult themed BUT NOT pornographic.
The site MUST rank top three on the first page of Google for the following ‘low competition’ keywords within 3 months:
How to make a woman orgasm
How to make a girl orgasm
How do i make a girl orgasm
Make a woman orgasm
Successful completion of this project will lead to many more websites with which I am involved so please only bid if you can actually do the job and do it right.
By submitting a bid for this work you specifically acknowledge and agree to be bound by the following condition:
Payment is conditional on achievement of a first page top three ranking for the keywords listed above on each of [url removed, login to view] (U.S. results not foreign), [url removed, login to view] (UK results not foreign) and the equivalent first page on each of Yahoo and Bing within three months of the end of the bid process. Please add "CUSTOMER WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED" in your response to confirm acknowledgement of this term.
In addition part of the ambit of the work which you agree to undertake is that you must analyze website for proper SEO optimization to assist in achieving these results.
Please also indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
-- ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on [url removed, login to view] SEO experts should bid
-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-- No spam method(s) can be used
-- No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-- no junk profile building techniques are to be used
-- No use of automated software or bots
-- No links from under construction pages
-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-- No paid traffic sites
-- No banned sites, violent, illegal sites, etc.
-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
-- Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them
Must be very experienced, have high rating on [url removed, login to view], explain exactly what methods you will use for this project & be able to communicate clearly. Provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done - I may contact customer to verify results (so include contact info).
Timeline: 3 months
Early Payment Incentive:
If you can get the names website: [url removed, login to view] to top 3 in [url removed, login to view] (U.S.) by the end of 1st month, for two of the four core keywords, I will transfer 25% of the payment, with the remaining 75% of payment made at the end of two additional months of consistent 1st page, [url removed, login to view], top 3 results (At the end of the project 75% of the four keywords (i.e. 3 out of 4) must be in at least top 4 on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] for final payment to be initiated).
If it takes over 1 month to achieve & maintain first page top 3 ranking in [url removed, login to view] for 2 of the 4 core keywords, full payment will only be submitted at the end of 3rd month period if and only if ALL results are achieved by end of the 3rd month. If the four core keywords are not in the top three of the 1st page of [url removed, login to view] (measured by U.S. not foreign traffic) and are not on the first page of Bing and Yahoo by end of the 3rd months.