SEO Project & Link Building:
PLEASE DO NOT BID ON MY PROJECT IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT UNTIL RESULTS ARE FULLY ACHIEVED!
Payment will only be sent if required results are achieved in 3 month time frame. See below for requirements to be paid & special payment incentive.
*IMPORTANT* If you want to apply please include a SHORT DESCRIPTION about your SEO strategy regarding PANDA&PENGUIN, so we know that you know what you are talking about.
Please add "I WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED" in your response, so that I know that you will accept payment upon result of top 5 ranking on 1st page of [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] 4 keyword each lang in 3 months.
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
-ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
-Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
- No unethical methods
- No SEO Spam techniques
- no junk profile building techniques are to be used
- Links must be from Germany and Polisch language websites only.
- Link pages must be visible, readable, indexable & 'do follow'
- Links must be permanent
- One-way links only
- No links from under construction pages
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 60-90 days
- Maximum 1 link per page, 2 links per domain and ip.
- Prefer authoritative domains (.de) for german project and (.pl) for polisch project only.
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No Java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, Flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No link farms, link exchange programs and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc. No unethical sites.
- Links that are not approved must be replaced by the service provider
- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
- I'd like to be updated with frequent reports. Excel format preferential.
PLEASE NOTE: If any of the rules above are not followed or violated, payment will NOT be provided.
-Paying only after results seen, i am not creating milestone until we see some results,
Please do not bid if you want upfront payment or milestone.
* * *
( We have previous experience with another websites that we own so we know what it takes ).
Must be very experienced, have high rating on [url removed, login to view], explain exactly what methods you will use for this project & be able to communicate clearly.
Timeline: 3 months
Early Payment Incentive:
If you can get website to top 5 in [url removed, login to view] (.pl) by the end of 1st month, I will page 25% of payment, with the remaining 75% of payment made at the end of 2 additional months of consistent 1st page, [url removed, login to view] (.pl) top 1 result (50% must be in at least 2 months top 1 on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] (.pl) for final payment to be initiated).
NO PAYMENT until results are achieved!
Please provide monthly maintenance price for keywords to stay in top 1 position on [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] ,1st page (payment will be made end of each month)
Max $ or € per month
25 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $313 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, Looking for Top Ranking, We are here to help you, We do SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing from Last 6 Year, Kindly Open the Message Board for Great SEO Packages on Lowest Price. Thanks
we provides Only White Hat and Manual 100% SEO services based on LATEST GOOGLE PENGUIN/PANDA UPDATES for long lasting Google first page top 3 results.