We are looking to hire an experienced link builder to provide link building on certain keywords and specific urls.
Qualified candidate should disclose exactly what methods he/she will use for this project. Provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done.
PR links must be reported every week and must be high quality links.
Minimum accepted is 100 pr2+ links. We will check quality of every link. All links should fit all the requirements, described below.
• Anchor text should include keyword "bathroom vanities"
• Links must be strictly from: Google PR2+ Pages which are relevant to keywords we provide (the actual page where the link is placed)
• ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
• Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
• No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
• ALL back links must be DO FOLLOW... All links will be checked
• NO paid links accepted
• One link per domain
• Page should not be excluded by [url removed, login to view]
• Links should be live right away
• All links should be one way, NO reciprocal links accepted
• Links page should be search engine friendly
• Links must be simple HTML links – no Java Script, no redirects, no hidden links, framed pages, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, no string parameters, session ID's, etc
• No links from the sites that have incurred Google penalty
• No links from pages that are stuffed with pop-ups and ads
• Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, Bing, MSN and Yahoo within last 30-60 days
• Links must be permanent, active, never expiring. You agree to replace any links which are removed within 6 months after placement
• Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses
• Not more than 20 links per day
• Websites have to be at least 2 years old
• NO links that are in a ‘sponsored’ section, paid advertisement links are accepted
• Websites must be in English, based in US, Canada or England
• Preferred domains: .com .net .biz .org .gov .edu .ca
• NO links from torrent sites, guest books, classified ads, hacker, gambling, porn, pharmacy, directory sites, adult content sites, mirror sites etc.
• NO blog commenting links
• NO links from social networks accepted
• 10%of the links can be from high-ranked reputable forums which are relevant to our keywords
• NO automated software or spamming techniques allowed
• NO links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages
• Any link that does not fit our requirements will be rejected