Ditutup

100k likes LOWER OFFER WILL BE ACCEPTED

Facebook fan page must be promoted within the Terms of Facebook. Must be achieved by NO means of Illegal activity.

- Please use only good practices for inviting fans (Facebook account must not be banned for your actions and kept active). No fans that will risk my page and You will not be paid and negative feedback will be given if the Facebook account is banned or deleted.

-All fans must be guaranteed fans who liked the page; this means that Invites are not going to be counted.

-You must keep the url of the fan page private. You may not post it in your profile or portfolio even after job has been completed

- NO bots, NO Blackhat techniques, NO Farmville or any other game.

NOTE:

* You will be paid 40% of the total project cost at completion, and the remaining 60% after 30 days, and I know that to make sure everything is good and account is safe.

* Any fans that are suspended in that time period must be replaced, or will not be paid for.

* No requirement for Admin access to the page will be huge advantage.

Please bid only if you have rich experiences for facebook marketing.

When bidding please remember

• Previous experience is an extra advantage but willing to give newcomers a chance (payment terms will change)

• Please provide what techniques you will use to generate fans

• You are bidding on my payment terms

• Only Serious Bidders please

*****

DONT REPLY IF U CANNOT DO THIS JOB.

Kemahiran: Pemasaran Facebook, Pemasaran Internet, Rangkaian Sosial

Lihat lebih lanjut: facebook 100k, requirement social marketing, fan facebook, offer means, generate likes, cost be, 100k likes profile, will offer, offer completion, likes job, facebook illegal admin, 100k fans days, admin facebook page illegal, promoted account, please offer feedback, page 100k, 100k page, likes 100k, dont project

Tentang Majikan:
( 19 ulasan ) CHANIA, Greece

ID Projek: #1552671

2 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $190 untuk pekerjaan ini

shoaib777

Willing to start work right away. Please send me details in PMB. Thanks

$30 USD dalam 60 hari
(20 Ulasan)
4.6
sherwinfer

please check pm

$350 USD dalam 60 hari
(1 Ulasan)
0.0