Ditutup

3850 [url removed, login to view] subscibers and 800 facebook likes

I need 1952 subscibers to my page in [url removed, login to view] and 400 Faqebook likes withing the next 12 days, the rest subscribers/fans must be added within 15 days after that (total of 3850 [url removed, login to view] subscribers and 800 Facebook likes within the next 25 days.

You must adhere to the following conditions:

- all likes/subscribers must be real people with at least 4 photos;

- the likes/subscibers must be added gradually to avoid any risk of ban or suspension of the pages;

- not empty profiles, not bots, no other automated softfare;

- you must adhere to the TOS of [url removed, login to view] and Facebook;

- Facebook likes must come only from the US, Britain and Australia;

- no sick profiles, no mafia wars, games or any other blackhat techniques;

- you agree to replace any sudscribers/likes that do not meet the above criteria.

10 percent milestone will be released after you get me 400 [url removed, login to view] subscibers and 80 Facebook likes and I check them and they do not disapper within the next 7 days;40 % milestone will be released 7 days after you get the total of 1952 [url removed, login to view] sudscribers and 400 Facebook likes; the rest 50% will be released after the completion of the entire project and I verify the profiles and sudscibers/fans do not disappear.

Please bid 30 USD for this project and only if you are an expert in this field. Prior to selecting the winner you must tell me in general terms how are you going to complete the project.

Kemahiran: Pemasaran Facebook, Pemasaran Internet, Rangkaian Sosial

Lihat lebih lanjut: vkonatke, facebook subscibers, i need an expert in facebook, facebook. facebook, 50 likes and i will, all facebook games, verify facebook page, Suspension, ru, facebook verify, facebook games, facebook rest, facebook ban, real likes real people australia, need 800 likes, real likes australia, 400 likes complete, need marketing expert australia, selecting winner facebook, facebook real subscribers, subscribers facebook real, facebook 800, 400 usd facebook

Tentang Majikan:
( 1 ulasan ) Moscow, Russian Federation

ID Projek: #1527118

4 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $78 untuk pekerjaan ini

marjanahmed13

~ Will Provide Service Until U Satisfy 100% ~

$30 USD dalam sehari
(2645 Ulasan)
8.5
noyon47

Dear sir, Could you plz check PM for more. Thanks

$30 USD dalam 20 hari
(173 Ulasan)
6.1
kabbo975

please check the PMB........

$30 USD dalam 5 hari
(12 Ulasan)
4.0
abdulfors

HELLO SIR PLEASE CHECK PMB

$220 USD dalam 5 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0