I have a specific project I need done, there is a Centos linux server with PowerMTA installed and I'm looking for Email Marketing and PowerMTA expert that will do the following:
1. Create a big PowerMTA config with sending rates and right settings with as much ESPs and ISPs in Europe and US.
2. Optimize the configuration file tweak it deliver and handle a large amount of emails / hour/ day - check that all the settings are correct.
3. Write a bash script or equivalent tutorial that explain what he did and how he did it, that one of our system administrators worker will know to do it by himself later on.
4. Make testing to ensure that the PowerMTA sends right.
5. Configure server security and ensure performance is optimal.
I am looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Prior experience in setting up and configuring servers with PowerMTA, especially Centos, experience with Interspire Email Marketer.
2. Ability to explain his steps clearly and with details tutorial & bash script.
I will need you to start work on it ASAP.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your background and experience in Email Marketing, Linux, Email software and PowerMTA.
In addition, please submit a portfolio of your work with particular emphasis on transferable skills to email servers, email hosting, etc..
Linux, PowerMTA, security, bash, centos, Email Marketing, linux-system-administration, red-hat-linux, shell-scripting
Thank you for your time!