We're a new online pet sitter market place, providing local, trusted and insured pet sitters to pet owners for all pets great and small.
We've just about completed our live website beta testing in Sydney and need an experienced PR manager / agency to push our new business out to market.
The successful applicant will have an existing:
• Book of media publication and editor contacts
• Portfolio of work from previous PR campaigns
• Understanding of the online, tech start-up market place
• Portfolio of previous project plans for previous campaigns that show delivered results
We're looking for an agency or consultant who can take our story to market and grow the public awareness of our product with mainstream / niche media outlets and grow our member base.
This opportunity will grow as we grow and would really suit someone who is either breaking out from working for an agency to start their own business or someone who has an existing depth of PR experience. We are happy to take enquiries form PR agencies.
More about our service:
• Our key sitter audience demographics are people looking for work in a flexible, online sharing community: students, under/unemployed and retirees.
• The site will launch in Australia and then move to 3 other key international markets in the next 12 months
About the CEO/Founder:
Based in Sydney, the CEO/Founder is a media expert with over 30 years of broadcast / digital media experience and knowledge, working in commercial and editorial development for some of Australia's leading media brands.
If you love pets and the exciting opportunities the sharing community is offering, please contact us. We would love to hear form you.