Luxury Niche small scale franchise exhibitions, to be conducted in banquet halls, of leading five star hotels in India.
Specifications mentioned below.
1. Getting a telemarketing team organised and getting the telemarketing going with the right telemarketing script with our accounts with outbounders.com.
1a. Telemarketing high networth individuals with the end result that they walk into our luxury franchise exhibition.
2. Negotiating deals with other luxury brands to conduct their exhibitions at the venue.
3. Advertising to get the HNI individuals walking into our small scale exhibitions for luxury products.
4. Creating maps of luxury branded stalls up to ten brands at the venue
Allocation of venue according to venue map of stalls
5. Getting high networth individuals to show up and walking into our exhibitions along with their spouses.
6. Verification of High networth individuals walking into the luxury exhibition.
7. Exhibition sales presentation for each individual HNI walking into the exhibition.
8. Exhibition seminar sales presentation on behalf of IFBS.
9. Closing sales on behalf of IFBS and getting the best sales incentives, between $1000 to $5,000 on 1 sale.
10. Customer data management
11. Follow up Sales.
12. Follow up emails
13. Follow up sales phone calls once in two weeks for up to three months.
14. Marketing Activity should be within the budget allocated.
15. Expenses for the luxury exhibition invested by IFBS by engaging this event management company, Should meet the bottom line balance sheet ROI of IFBS.
Note to the event management company.
Your total commissions earned on all franchises with completed payments, will be deducted from the total expenses, in relation to conducting small Luxury Product Exhibition in 5Star Banquet Halls, as per IFBS specifications.
11 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $4015 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi Sir, I have 6 years experience in Marketing and I stay in Bangalore, we can discuss about this project in detail and we can see how we can work together. Looking forward Thanks Aadesh