Help setup the right software to track our social media efforts
Create new opportunities to promote our business, as well as fine-tune and improve existing digital campaigns
•Create campaigns for online banners, key word buys, and all other digital marketing efforts
•Review and approve all digital creative processes
•Scheduling and Implementing all digital advertisements
•Identify trends across marketing channels and develop action points
•Ensure all e-mail and social media marketing
•Create, report, and manage online marketing KPIs
•Oversee and manage the social media and the digital marketing coordinator projects
• Do a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis of your core competitors content; bankrate, Savingaccount, [login to view URL], THE SIMPLE DOLLAR, [login to view URL], (Attachment above)
• Define a buyer personas of our type of users. No more than a page for each of them. And no more than five personas, max.
• Help content strategist bullet list of the buyer’s journey for each persona.
• Help with content strategy and talk with our DM. It doesn’t have to be more than two pages.
• Make sure keywords are 1% to 3% of the content, articles and news their writing for us
• Make sure keywords or terms are in the beginning of your articles, news or content
• Find someone or you can to do keyword research on competitor articles
• Find some terms our audience is using for our type of affiliate site. Develop a loose list of about 15-20 keyword topics. Then decide on about 5-7 specific keywords for each topic area. Use these terms in your content, articles or news, but with a light hand.
• Help find some to create one piece of long-form content, like an ebook. We need this for lead generation
• All articles, content or news should be at least 300-500 words
• Make sure external links – they should be relevant – linking to our own website is less valuable than linking to completely external sites