About the Company:
We are organic grocery business from Sydney, Australia. Currently have 2 physical shops and an active website. Need help with in the marketing department to accelerate sales and retain customers.
About the Project:
We are looking for a digital marketing manager to manage remotely the whole marketing operation of the business. The job is full-time and permanent and will require 40 hours weekly (20h to start with in the first month and then building up to the 48th in following months). 8 hours work daily 5 days a week. We offer AUD$1,000/month
The tasks for the job will be:
• Create monthly newsletter in Mailchimp.
• Create and design exclusive offers with partners. Cross promote their offers.
• Prepare marketing calendar. this will involve organising promotions and discounts ahead of time not just online but also for our physical outlets. Organise tastings sessions for our physical stores.
• Design regular campaigns. Set promotions on our sales system and website.
• Design and prepare discount pamphlets and brochures.
• Manage our social media pages (facebook and instagram) including preparing postings regularly.
• Attend residual phone calls from our physical shops when calls go unattended.
About the Candidate:
A must for the job:
- Proficient in Mailchimp.
- Excellent command in English.
- Need to be knowledgeable (not an expert) or have interest in Health and Nutrition as postings will require certain level of knowledge in the field.
- Marketing background preferably (both studies and experience in similar positions)
- Experience managing social media sites for other businesses previously.
Training will be provided for all systems used in-house
To apply for this job list previous experience and provide samples of portfolio of work done in the past (e.g. mailchimp newsletters)