Digital Marketing Partner
Founded in 2011, Harlow Partners is a vertically integrated luxury residential real estate company with 5 team members and expertise in Investment & Development, Brokerage, Design and Management.
We are positioned to become one of the leading luxury residential agent teams in Los Angeles. We have been involved as either a principal or agent on almost $100m of residential real estate transactions in past few years and aim to use this foundation to scale a digital strategy across a variety channels.
Currently we have over $22m of listings and believe with the right digital partner we could increase our transaction volume by $50m annually over the next 12-24 months.
The real estate industry is slowing adopting change to their technology systems and customer acquisition process and as a nimble team we can be ahead of this and capture a disproportionate share of the market.
The Digital Marketing Specialist responsibilities are centered on strategy development, SEO management, digital content creation, and social media management in addition to management of new leads and current customers in our CRM system.
• Identify, develop and execute digital marketing strategy (incl. SEO).
• Develop and manage marketing calendar and project timelines.
• Competitor analysis, digital campaign assessments, new media development and trends, industry research, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports to management.
• Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials, including info graphics, video, brochures and other content (work with external creative as needed.
• Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies
• Manage internal and external web content, including websites, web banners, and landing pages.
• Coordinate and deliver email campaigns, blog posts.
• Proof all digital and traditional marketing content before publishing live.
• Manage Paid Social and SEO activities, such as keyword research, content strategy and analytics, to increase visibility and leads generated across major search engines.
• Track and optimize campaign results via Google Analytics etc.
- We are currently in the process of a complete web-redesign and would like the digital partner to be included in the process.
- We currently have over 25k following on IG with no marketing toward them.
- We have a researcher in-house who has lists of around 5,000 qualified targets (have not been marketed to).
- We work with a title company and have over 8,000 current homeowners addresses within our target market (have not been marketed to)
- We are producing a one-on-one interview show with Los Angeles entrepreneurs – first 5 interviews will be ready for distribution April 1 2019. This will also be a podcast.
Harlow is looking to bring on an individual that implements our digital strategy and manages our marketing spend and is aligned financially in our success. That is, the partner receives a percentage of all real estate sales. Harlow invests in the digital ad spend but we build the business as a team and enjoy the success as a team.
Type of individual: Too often in small companies, the digital expert generates the core customer base of the business yet only receives a salary and if lucky, a bonus based on success. We are looking for someone who wants to combine their digital expertise with our established and proven real estate company and benefit financially from the company’s growth.
Based on projected targets (using current listing volumes): $100,000
This representative of the volume we believe we can easily achieve in the next 12 months with an investment in our digital marketing spend and the right partner managing the initiative.
We are excited to get to work.
If you have any questions please email me.
27 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $302551 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, Sir, I can publish your brand to premium sites like Forbes, Huffington Post,Nytimes and many more. That will surely help you to boost your reputation. Please message me if you are interested. Thank You