Need help in debugging prototype device for ECG.
It is based on a Texas instrument ADS11292 and is covering only two precordial leads V1 and V3.
The problems we need to solve are:
1. Why ERA and ELA pads that are currently on PCB aren’t working properly? Signal is too noisy. Configuration is designed for connection with these sensor pads ([url removed, login to view]). How crucial are “snap connectors” for proper usage with above sensor pads, and how could that be implemented without additional parts?
2. How to implement dry electrodes that are integrated in PCB for proper reading of ECG signal.
3. Inspect wireless battery charger circuit and give solution how it should be implemented for best performance.
4. Is it possible that ground plane under the BL600 antenna is affecting the data wireless transmission heavily?
5. How to solve powering up and powering down a device? Placement and what kind of switch.
Altium files are zipped.
PLEASE LOOK AT ID GUARDIAN HW FILE FOR DELIVERABLES.
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $661 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear Sir, l have over 16 years experience on analog and digital schematics and pcb design. I can help with board review. Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks
Hello, I am from Shenzhen, China. i can do this project for you. its easy for me. please share more details with me. Relevant Skills and Experience pcb layout Proposed Milestones $444 USD - milstone