We're looking for a freelancer to dedicate themselves to being an advocate for the elderly. This means helping us repair, grow and scale the online presence for [url removed, login to view]
This is a position that will require alot of time, effort and dedication....a team could be leveraged. and will require someone that understands the elder abuse industry...or is a quick learner and wants to learn about the issues facing our elderly. The project cost is for 6 months of work.
This male or female or team will help leverage our company's current physical reputation ([url removed, login to view]) and find us high quality and highly relevant links to our website at [url removed, login to view], along with developing and implementing the strongest on/off page techniques for our industry.
1. Use Current Content To Develop an artchtecutre that will be the industry strandard in the area of nursing home abuse litigation throughout california.
2. Plan, Research and Request Content from me that will then be optimized, distributed and promoted by you continusually. Content will be created by other source. Be familiar with API's of spin rewritting software.
3. Social/Local Expert with a passion and focus for mobile.
4. Knowledge and understanding of C-Block.
5. Re-Marketing, Google Tag Manager Expert, and Tracking Code Expert,
6. Negative SEO stratigies needed (plus).
6. Designer - Familiar with Photoshop and Illustrator, expcially re-sizing and basic text/image layer changes. (plus).
We're looking for someone who can spend the time, and deliver the best results.
The right person will know or learn the elder abuse industry, who the important players in the industry are (we can help with that), develop multi-layer transfers, and stay on top of the latest advnaced linked building strategies. Looking for someone who follows google ethics and standards. Great Opportunity. Include word. Advocates For The Elderly in your bid or we will not be considering it. Attention to Detail is a must!
Don't be afraid to impress us with your initial message because there's going to be alot of time spent weeding everyone out. Please only consider with multiple years of experience, or if you are a 'ninja'. :)
This job will require work on the weekends....please only apply or bid if you are dedicated to our cause and project.