This project is for a long term full time (4-6 hours, Mon-Fri) role. You will be joining an existing small website and content team (remote work). We're preferably only looking for applicants from Europe.
You will be part of a team who manages 70-100 eCommerce sites / stores for the hospitality sector (restaurants and fast food outlets). You should be an energetic and self motivated individual. PRO-ACTIVE rather than REACT-IVE. We're looking for an individual who is committed to learning something new from our business but also share their own ideas. You will be the driving force of our marketing department.
Your Roles Will be (but not limited to):
1. Email campaign design.
2. Email campaign scheduling & sending.
3. Social media artwork designs (banners, posts, short video clips).
4. Communicating with customers. Mostly online via email, but also via calls.
5. Handing in-bound support requests for website updates / amendments.
6. Google business listing maintenance.
7. Online team calls.
8. Website design using CMS systems + basic level coding.
9. Product and data entry / programming into eCommerce stores.
1. Intermediate - Advanced level of understanding of MailChimp.
2. Beginner - Intermediate level WordPress / WooCommerce
3. Advanced level writing and communicating English (UK).
4. Experience of working in a support help-desk is preferred (1st & 2nd line).
5. Experience of working with Google My Business services is preferred.
6. Intermediate level of HTML, CSS, JS.
If you have knowledge or have worked in hospitality before then this will be preferred.
You should have a problem solving and self thinking mindset. Support will always be available and on-hand but we're looking for an individual to strive to overcome challenges themselves.
If you have read this project description, then please include the words 'ireadthis' in your proposal.