We are looking for an enthusiastic and aspirational Localization Specialist to join our Content and Translations Agency. As a Localization Specialist you will work with the local Language team to collaborate closely with various stakeholders such as copywriters and localization team to provide the best experiences to millions of our customers who search and book accommodation through the [login to view URL] websites, apps and newsletter.
You should have a strong passion for both travel and language, and be able to provide high-quality translations with the commercial sense to help maintain and improve the quality of our products. Our diverse team across the world is united by a single mission: to help travelers, whatever their budgets, easily discover, book, and enjoy the world’s best places to stay.
Share your passion and join our talented team to help make nearly a million travel dreams come true every single day!
- Provide commercial and creative translations from International English into American English for website copy, app copy and promotional materials, including newsletters, to appeal to the American market
- Create commercial, localized content for the American market
- Maintain the quality of the American version of [login to view URL], including conducting product checks and maintaining language specific tools, such as glossaries and style guides
- Assist with localization projects in cooperation with other language teams and departments, such as language-based research and data collection and analysis designed to optimize the effectiveness of the website and the service offered to American speaking customers
- Translations support, such as quality monitoring of translations and providing consistent feedback
This is long-term position for 3 or more years.