Looking for an Amazon Japan Marketing and Account Manager to join our team. Our company DigiOrange Inc. sells various products throughout the world and we have just started working on our Japan account as well. We have a number of products coming in that will need promoting. One of the products is already in Japan that we'd like to become our best seller.
Japanese Amazon Account Manager Requirements:
- Languages: English (Conversational), Japanese - native
- Amazon experience !! (account management, PPC, bots)
- project management experience (preferable to be able to find other freelancers if needed)
Responsibilities include wholesome Amazon Account management:
- **promote products** via, PPC Lighting Deals, Prime Deals, bots, coupon sites and etc.
- product launch (create strategies, clickfunnels, keyword research, listing optimization, EBC, Store Front)
- monitor stocks (inventory planning, demand planning, forecasting), listing's creation, listing's statuses, account health, stranded inventory, case log, performance notifications etc
- create and monitor deals and prices (competitor's analyze)
- orders check and control
- customer support: respond to customer emails
- create seller support cases
- recruiting: help find other specialists needed for Amazon Japan
- review marketing
- community management, help with content management on japanese social networks, translate and post to IG/FB
- work with IG/YT influencers
Salary TBD (base salary + kpi bonuses)
- Shows initiative
Candidates must provide their portfolio where they show results they were able to achieve.
We would also like to see specific numbers from PPC or Business reports from previous month or so (we will not be looking at cases that are older than 1 year). The candidate can blur all unneeded information out, but I am interested in seeing overall spend, units, acos, sales.
Will be looking at what the candidates can offer in terms of launching new products and promoting old (only Amazon products).
We have 25 parent asins which are about to be in stock. There has been no promotion, however, so everything needs to be done from scratch. The only work that has been done with listings is SEO optimization.