I’m looking for:
-A full time (12 - 20 days per month) contractor that is experienced and accredited in all aspects of digital marketing.
- I'm looking to pay a monthly salary of between £800 - £1200 dependent on experience and number of days proposed
- I’d like the individual to start work on May 27th 2019 under my digital agency brand.
You will be the Engagement Leader for a large project with £1,750 monthly ad spend, so will regularly interact with the client through the initial content strategy phase and regular reporting cycles.
Specifically, I’m looking for a contractor that meets the below requirements:
- Experience building Digital & Content Strategy
- Is Facebook Blueprint certified and can build high-performing ads leveraging customer segmentation, A/B testing and optimisation
- Is Adwords certified (at least Foundation) and can build high-performing search ads leveraging customer segmentation, A/B testing and optimisation
- Experienced creating LinkedIn advertisements and can build high-performing ads leveraging customer segmentation, A/B testing and optimisation
- Experienced creating effective Instagram advertisements including lead generation forms. Leverages customer segmentation, A/B testing and optimisation to ensure results
- Experienced with Search Engine Optimisation, particularly finding long-tail keywords that drive results
- Experienced with Marketing Analytics and Reporting for clients
- Experienced with writing high-quality, well-researched and relevant blog posts and white-papers
- Experienced creating or sub-contracting graphic design and copy work for social media page design and advertisements
- Experienced with content distribution and user engagement across social networks including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Leverages social posting calendars and other tools to execute work efficiently
- Experienced building effective and automated email campaigns
- Experience creating project timelines for marketing projects
- English as a first language
- Experienced executing on the ‘Bullseye Framework’ marketing methodology outlined in the book ‘Traction’
- Ideally has a Hubspot (or similar platform) membership and is experienced leveraging the platform
If you have read the above, please state ‘Cherry’ at the top of your proposal and ensure that the proposal addresses all of the above points with case-studies or references of your previous work.