I need someone to build high-quality backlinks to a website. The strategies you need to use would be broken link building, skyscraper technique and guest posting. I'm not interested in low quality links, comment links, forum links, directory links or anything similar to that.
Link will be shared with selected candidates.
- You must be familiar with techniques mentioned above (skyscraper, broken link and guest posting).
- Links must be of high quality. I value quality more than quantity of these.
- The work you do can't be outsourced to anywhere else.
- I will require bi-weekly reports of links built, their domain authority, trust flow, domain rank and URL rank.
- You must have access to all the tools needed to do link-building and have experience working with them.
- You must have at least few years of experience building quality links on english websites.
- You must use "Superman" in the first sentence of your proposal, otherwise it will be ignored.
- You must be at least fluent in english.
- You must have at least several similar projects done on Upwork. If you've worked with at least one website for a while (250+ hours) - that's a huge positive.
- All links must be white-hat.
I will provide you with guest post content, anything else will have to be done on your end.
I am highly experienced in SEO. I've done high-end linkbuilding myself and worked as off-site SEO team lead for a multi-million dollar agency, so this is something i have a lot of experience in. Currently I don't have enough time for my own projects, which is why I'm looking for some help.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
Give me a list of 10 locations you've build backlinks on. This should include a place where link was placed and your client's website. All websites in this section must be in English.
How many years of link-building experience do you have?
Briefly explain what Skyscraper link-building technique is (in your own words).
Why is guest posting link-building technique better than web 2.0 links?