We require Market & Consumer Research on the Australian & New Zealand Internet Service Providers and it's consumers.
1. What is the current size of the Broadband/ Wifi market in Australia & New Zealand? What is the potential size of the market? Will it grow or contract? Why?
2. How much of the market share can we conservatively assume uses price comparison websites to review available deals before signing up for or transferring between providers?
3. How well do price/ deal comparison websites fit into the current market? Are they are trusted source and or used frequently in the consumers buying decisions?
4. What has made other wifi comparison (Australian & NZ based) websites successful and/or what has made them unsuccessful?
5. What are the buying habits in the market and how can we exploit them?
6. What are the different segments of the market? Do we want to compete in all of them or only some of them? Which ones are growing and which are contracting? Eg. Direct cable internet vs Mobile internet data
7. Who are the competitors in the market and why do customers buy from them? What do we need to do to get customers to buy from us?
8. What kind of partnerships or affiliate programs are offered by the major providers in Australia? What margins should we expect in this market as a price comparison website?
9. Who are the customer groups that we should be targeting first? Why?
10. How often do Australian & New Zealand internet consumers switch providers?
11. What are the reasons that these consumers switch providers? What are their pain points?
22 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $154 untuk pekerjaan ini
We require Market & Consumer Research on the Australian & New Zealand Internet Service Providers and it's consumers. 1. What is the current size of the Broadband/ Wifi market in Australia & New Zeala... Read More
Hello, i have read all your market research analysis and i believe i can be able to deliver quality work ,error free and in due time. am SEO expert and i can handle a wide range of market research regards