To work across all our clients. The day includes anything from pitching stories to media, researching media lists and helping to deliver effective and relevant collaborations and events, managing activation, helping out at content shoots, draft media releases, sourcing production quotes and more.
We hire experienced people who can break down complex information and rebuild a messaging structure in a way that will be published, discussed, shared, announced, or ideally endorsed. This skillset is partially technical which comes from on-the-job learning, innate and gained through industry experience.
The Key Responsibilities for this role are;
• Develop media releases, pitches and materials including research, writing, editing, collating and distributing through relevant channels
• Plan and carry out editorial features and advise tam on relevant opportunities
• Build strong and successful working relationships with media and third party stakeholders
• Elevate campaigns to drive continuous improvement
• Manage internal communications, including the weekly newsletter
• PR pack distributions to media
• Develop and implement communication strategies to support delivery of business plans
• Drive engagement with customers and third parties
• Lead engagement strategies that deliver results
• Partnerships and sponsorships
• Campaign ideation
• Creative thinker with proven ability in client management
are seeking ab experienced PR