There are professionals here who invest time and make a living and then there are easy copy-n-paste bidders here too. I am looking for professionals who will invest time. I believe in quality and not quantity. I rather have 5 quality bids than 50+ bidders from all over the world.
Think this way.
*** If you can not follow my directions now in simple English, I do not need your technical/business skills.
*** I personally take copy-n-paste bid as an insult. It means I wasted my time here explaining my needs.
*** If you can not bid time/amount correctly, try to be close. Ask for information so you can plan well. Mention in your bid that it is a range (+/- $X) until you get more details. Do an attempt to read and plan. Starting with a carrot bid / lower amount meaning you wasted your time and mine. I should not discuss with you. Insult again.
**** I respond to all bidders.. I track all bidders through 1-5 checkmarks (bidding ratings?) as we make progress to select you.
*** When I have 50+ bids, my focus is to find a reason to delete a bid.
I am launching a Car Marketplace in USA with my niche (differentiators) and hence I need to have a high level discussion and marketing strategy to make my launch successful. Marketing Strategy would have:
1) Core Messages/Keywords
2) Marketing Channels we should execute on:
3) Launch Plan - Area by area OR feature by feature in roll out?
4) Pros/Cons we should be aware of
5) Marketing Research - If you can talk to few car dealers
Next project will be a phase 2/ separate contract - where you help me execute the marketing strategy in USA.
Let's see your evaluation before we talk. Everyone must send answers to my evaluation questions. If you by pass it or put a placeholder content, your bid will be deleted first no matter how cheap your bid amount is. I will not read,
Answer these questions in a bid:
1) How familiar you are with USA Automotive Market? Tell me few trends you are aware of ? Do you know automotive dealers in USA? What kind of issues they are facing?
2) Tell me what do you think about car marketplaces that you are aware of. Pros/cons of all those? Explain 3 at least.
3) Let's think of appealing private parties who want to sell cars through our car marketplace - they have choices too as you may know. What are three factors they may care about most before using our marketplace?
4) What are your thoughts about buying/selling a car without meeting a seller/ dealer sales person? Do everything needed yourself as a buyer and it means as a seller, you don't have to meet a buyer unless s/he asks for a test drive.
5) What are your thoughts about selling a car in a range? Not at fixed price but in a range so hopefully we can negotiate with a buyer such that they buy within your range if not at the listed price.
30 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1028 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear my prospective client, I have keenly read the guidelines of your work, i am certain i will provide you with the highest quality you are exactly looking for. I am humbly looking forward to that chance.