Expondo is looking for a Norwegian speaking SEA Expert to audit one of our Google Ads accounts and provide insights and feedback on what has been done well and what can be done better.
We would like a fresh view on the work that has already been done and based on your suggestions implement the necessary changes.
If the changes lead to positive results there is a good chance for a full time cooperation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Auditing a Google Search Campaign and associated Ad Groups, as well as keyword research (what is performing / not performing and why)
- Negative keywords research and improvement (negative keyword lists, unwanted user search terms, etc.)
- PLA Campaigns research (negative PLA keywords, product groups, overall performance)
- Ad Copy verification with Ad Extensions in mind
- Bidding methods optimisation
- Optimising bid modifications such as device, schedule, gender etc. used within the campaign
- ... You know the drill :)
- At least 2 years of experience with campaign maintenance for an E-commerce company
- Knowledge of the new Google products for online marketing
- Excellent knowledge of local markets (Norway / Scandinavia)
- Language Skills (Norwegian and English)
- Analytical and open mind
- Ability to identify problems with online campaign management based on the data available
- Well-organised way of work and reliability in everyday duties
We are looking forward to your reply! ;)