A) Identify the most significant keywords and search phrases, both brand and generic, relevant to our website.
B) Prepare a report that benchmarks the website search ranking and performance for the keywords and search terms identified in task (A). This report will cover local versions of Google, Bing and Yahoo. Initially this will be limited to four English language countries and two European countries.
C) Review the metadata structure and keywords of the website, and each individual page (approximately 200), and make recommendations that will do the following:
1) improve SEO ranking, as well as the results returned for relevant search terms identified in task (A) above.
2) ensure that search results returned to the user are presented in an optimal format.
3) help cleaning up branded search results.
D) Prepare a monthly Google Analytics reports for approximately thirty webpages, covering basic analytic data such as the number of visitors, time spent on each page and bounce rate, as well as demographic data such as country and language. The report is to be presented in both tabular, and where relevant, graphical format. The report should show data for the current month, previous month and previous period.
Skills & Experience
· Must have a minimum of 3 years Google Analytics and SEO experience
· Must provide results and examples of previous projects
· Qualification/certification by recognized leading bodies in the area of SEO is desirable, or a proven track record of success in SEO and analytics.