We are a recruiting company that occupies an unusual space. We provide our clients with list of potential candidates that have been found via the internet. We also offer candidate engagement services that help turn that list into interested, active candidates that are willing to be considered for the positions that our clients are looking to fill. Our value proposition is that we operate quickly (often generating our lists within 48 hours) and at an attractive price point. Our target market are small to medium sized companies with up to 1,000 employees. For the most part, these companies do not have internal resources to do the work that we can do for them.
Currently, we have a website ([login to view URL]) and a LinkedIn page. We are looking for someone to develop a social media strategy as well as provide on-going support.
Please indicate if/how you would be able to support the following requirements. (if you can't support all items, please only comment on the items you can)
1) SEO optimization for google searches
2) SEO optimization for yahoo searches
3) SEO optimization for bing searches
4) Evaluation of our LinkedIn page and development of an on-going strategy
5) Facebook strategy including the build-out of Facebook page
6) Twitter strategy
7) Ongoing support for the above that you can support.
We are looking for a bid for the initial project as well as on-going work. We are also open to someone who can build expertise on our team to handle the on-going support work.