Are you a talented person that wants to earn an online valueable skill?
Is your command of the English language excellent?
Are you hardworking, motivated, loyal & honest?
Do you have an internet speed connection of 10MBPS or more?
If all of the answers for the above questions are “Yes”, your place might be with us.
You’ll be trained for the next 6 months to become an online campaign manager, managing campaigns of various platforms such as Taboola, Facebook, Gemini, Outbrain and other. If you pass the training successfully you will stay with us as a valuable manager that proved he/she is capable of making money. If not, you'll have acquired a very valueable skill that is highly paid.
Do I Get Training?
Yes. In both online courses and the majority is actually hands-on training, working and managing campaigns under close supervision. This will be your job, basically, and the first 6 months are continous hands-on training.
Will I Earn Money?
Yes. We don’t believe in volunteering, you’ll start with 250$ a month (You are getting valuable training and a lot of attention) and if you’ll reach the end of the program you should expect 400-1000$ payment.
How Much Should I Work?
@ the beginning, 6 days a week 9-10 hours a day. As you get more responsibilities, you might have to do more, depends on your team's situation.
How Many People Land Success Here?
A few. Those who are getting paid well, enjoy their title, status and teammates.
How to Apply?
1. Basic Skills Test: You’ll be given basic English questions to see if you have command of the English language and if you can understand text and instructions. You will also have to write a few paragraphs in your own words. This should take you no more than 30 minutes.
2. Naming Convention Test: You’ll be doing the 1st part of your training and it will serve as a test. Attention to details here and in the next stage is key. This should take 30-45 minutes.
3. Campaign Upload Test: You’ll be doing the 2nd part of your training and it will serve as a test. Upon completion, you’ll have almost a complete picture of what a JCM does. This should take no more than an hour.
4. Advanced Campaign Uploading
5. Interview With a Klarecon Manager: Personal interview, alignment of expectations, and...
6. Interview with Klarecon's Owner
First 4 tests are conducted via Google Forms.
What Experience Do I Need To Have?
None, but you’ll need to communicate yourself very well, and pass al the 4 tests. Only apply if you understand what it takes to bring yourself to a campaign manager level. It’s definitely not easy, but with the right training and your efforts, you can get there.