Looking for someone to independently research and gather data on various consumer product categories. Everything from smartphones to chef's knives.
Full-time job - 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. One online meeting a week. Payment is 3 dollars per hour.
You need to be able to:
- identify both high and low level product design decisions and how they impact ux
- find all the great and notable products for various product categories
- rank products based on budget, usecase, and a variety of technical criteria
- very clearly be able to explain your decisions and reasoning
- gather lots of data on many, many products, including their specs, variations, availability, and more
It's a full-time contractor position, remote, and it pays $3/h.
At least Secondary education with school-leaving examination, IQ level 130
Language skills: English - Upper intermediate (B2), using Grammarly software (free) for writing without grammar errors
Brief description of the company
Our client is a San Francisco-based startup on a mission to build a trusted pro-consumer resource for people to find the best products for them. To that end they built a product analysis tool that mixes human curation and AI-backed recommendations. It collects data such as product review scores, roundup rankings and forum opinions, then runs it through a neural net that figures out which are the best products for your personal use case and budget.
You should be able to understand step-by-step instructions from the attachment and video guidelines.
Please write "I have seen the attachment" to your proposal so we know you have seen it.
Read the attachment briefly and only apply if you are able to work in such environment.
If you are successful with the first assignment, you may have a full-time job doing this.