We are looking for a number of French-English Speaking Medical Interpreters.
- To be available for 8 hours per day.
- To have worked doing real-time medical interpretations before.
- Must be Fluent in French and in English.
- Internet connection of 5 Mb or more. It cannot be wireless nor through a data card.
- You should also test that you do not have a latency of over 100ms. You can test these requirements running a simple test at [login to view URL]
- Headset: This headset can be simple, but it must connect to your computer via USB. This is to ensure proper phone behavior and call quality.
To apply, please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
- The language level that you have (should be 90% or above)
- If you are certified please also provide proof of certification.