Write an iPad app that can read large pdf files with the following requirements
1. all functions in the official iBook app for reading pdf files, especially if the document is double or triple column, double click on text in a column will make the column auto fit the screen
2. can highlight any text
3. can select text, selected text will be highlighted and an icon will be inserted to the end of the selected text. user can select one of 6 icons (e.g., a star, question mark, a cross, etc.) to insert. A link can be associated with the icon, clicking on the icon will go to the page pointed by the link
4. can add a sticky note to any part of the page. when the sticky note is closed, an icon is shown at the place the note is placed. The icon can be moved around, and user can select to use one of 4 icons (e.g., a note paper of different color). When icon is opened, user can enter text or attach pictures inside the note, or add a youtube link to the note. When the youtube link is tapped, show the video. When the video is completed, come back to the app.
Also show an (i) info icon at the lower right corner of the opened sticky note. When the (i) icon is tapped, show the name of the user who added the note.
5. Can draw circles or any hand-drawing or write words using finger at anywhere on the page. The shape or writings can be closed, same as the sticky note above. When it is closed, show a "finger" icon. When the finger icon is tapped, show the shape or writing. Also show an (i) info icon next to the hand-drawing or writing. When the (i) icon is tapped, show the name of the user who added the drawing or writing.
6. A first user can send the annotated pdf file to a second user. When the second user opens the file using this app, the annotations made by the first user can be seen by the second user. The second user can also add his annotation and send the file back to the first user. When the first user open the file, he will see the annotations made by both himself (the first user) and the second user.
If you had used the Adobe Acrobat software, this is very similar to that.
Deliverables: full project source code with detail comments and documentation
20% after receiving and confirming prototype with prototype source code
50% after receiving final delivery of project with full source code with detailed comments and confirming meeting all requirements
30% after receiving detailed documentation
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $2375 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, We have understood your stated requirements for this app, and would like to contribute our effort to develop this kind of app. Excellence is guaranteed.
recently we are working on epub&pdf reader [login to view URL] we can say that we will handle your project very [login to view URL] you want we can show you epub reader dummy app now itself.