Looking for someone to build an android and iPhone application which links with Bluetooth SPP device that sends text/number values (ASCII).
The device information can be sent to people if they request.
The device will sync with a web application back and forth. With the ability to work offline and check for server updates when things change and also send any updates on the app end to the web applications API.
------ Farm Management Application ------
- Login screen
- Bluetooth setup screen
- Option to scan with the Bluetooth device an RF-ID tag to add/view animals with that specific ID
- Manages a variety of animals and keeps all their profiles stored on the app
- Manages groups of animals
- Has a calendar full of events which can be viewed
- Weigh and vaccinate animals (sends detail to web back-end)
- Transfer and move animals. Various menus and options
- Has about 6 actions which can be performed on a animal or a group of animals; each option has a different
- Drop down options which are saved in phones database (downloaded from back-end)
- Syncs phone database with web database
- Scan multiple tags which creates a list full of tags which can have batch actions completed on them
- At least 20 screens
Basic wire frames have been created.
The Web App is about to start development too so if you can work along with those developers it will be great, or we can be in the middle; fine either way.
iPhone app will need to use something like this item or similar to connect to Bluetooth devices [url removed, login to view]
Title should be: Android/iPhone Bluetooth/Web Sync Application
I only require the mobile apps.
27 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1808 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, We are creative and innovative freelancer, And we are so much interested to work on your project, Please check pm for ultimate solution. thank you. Vebs
Hello, May satisfied clients love to work with us as we have 5 star rating and 100% completion rate also. please check pm for ultimate solution. Thanks, HP