We need an application for IPhone which will have features:
- List categories that will be retrieved from web in xml format.
- A search form which will post the data to a web server and retrieve the results in xml format same as above.
- A navigation menu in the bottom of the screen. (standard iphone menu)
- If the xml format is returned as listings the page will show each entry as a list. When user clicks on an entry and if that entry has subcategories in it user will see the subcategories as a list again. If the user clicks on an entry which is a leaf item, a new screen will appear which will show the returned xml's parts. When user clicks on the address line we need to show the coordinate belongs to that entry in googlemaps. (in our application, not by openning googlemaps application). Also we need to be able to display banners in both category screen and leaf category description Screen. (we will specify the position in the xml)
- Design and workflow of the application will be given to the winner as a storyboard.
- Full source code with comments
We will send detailed information on pm.
Also there will be 2nd and 3rd versions of this project (program). Developers, please consider this.