I need an iPhone app similar at this [url removed, login to view]
Is for an online radio station that will play the streaming audio of rock and roll stations, as in the example link presented.
I don't expect an interface similar to the application above. The features from the app are:
- The Program will load with two tabs at the bottom. One tab leads to the main page a UITableview with a search bar above so i can filter for the radios i am interested in. The second bottom tab will display only the favorite links (Basically it is a UItableview with the favorite links selected in previous tab).
- Once a radio is selected in UITableView, it will open another xib file (uiviewcontroller) with an option to return to main screen and: one image in center of screen (this image will be retrieved from plist url or sqllite database) and play/pause buttons and volume. The data to populate will be retrieved from a public site. It will be a .plist file or a sqllite database (but this database or plist is not deployed locally in the tool), every time the application loads, it will get the latest version of plist or sqllite from this public site and the application will open it locally in a temporary directory. The purpose of this is that i could update the list of radio stations without worrying to update version of the app on appstore.
- If i click on a back button, the current page closes and the app leads me to the main screen (or favorites page), depending where is the radio station i clicked (you can save the location in globals.h/m class as a variable if you want to).
- IMPORTANT: The app should be able to play shout cast/m3u/aac/aacp streams too. If possible, rtmp streams as well (macromedia).
- IMPORTANT: I will need the FULL XCode project upon completion. I will upload the app to Apple by myself. I don't want to test the application using compiled app files. i Need the full source code completely functional.
I NEED SERIOUS Programmers here. No rookies or people that needs to study how to implement this, i need people with some experience.