Currently, our sever is setup on Google cloud. We need to re setup the server from Google Cloud (Singapore) to AWS (Virginia)
For the AWS: we need to use S3 and CDN.
Let me explain about our app:
we are making a random video chat.
We made the app in ios native.
The frontend is almost done.
However, we have a lot of problem in the backend.
Before I explain, let me explain the app. When the users register, they upload their video profiles.
There are 2 features (Random video chatting mode and selective video chatting mode)
1) In the Random video chatting mode:
In the random video chatting mode, the users get to see the randomly connected user's video profile. When the video chatting connection is established, they get on the video chat in p2p without going through the media server.
2) In the selective mode, the users can swipe through the video profiles who are online (using AWS S3 and CDN). if the user is offline, the video profile will be hidden. So basically, the video profiles will be shown to whom are online in real time.
Here are some problems that we are having:
- Loading 4 video profiles in advance.
- We need this feature really bad. (it also needs a thumbnail of the video profile to to look like there is no latency)
-. Server logic for the location base and the estimated cost of the server.
-. Deploying signaling server in AWS using S3 and cloud front.
-. Storing data in the admin page. (In the admin page, it must have a screen shot of the misbehaved users when one reports the other user)
2. AWS (we also need to calculate the estimation of the cost and want to know the difference between EC2 and S3 & CloudFront)
6. Node JS
7. MySQL for the admin page.
20 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $22/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
hi i am very interested in your post project. i have rich experience on it. so i am sure i can give you good result in time please call me Dmitrii. looking forward your reply. thanks regards