The application to be developed is a IOS mobile application titled Monitor. It is a subscription management system. You will not be building the final application but rather a prototype for a presentation. You will only have to use APIs to connect to the database that will store the user information. All the screens have already been fully designed and will be handed over once an agreement is in place. Most of the data will serve as place holders for two pre-made users. The system will hold 10 placeholder services.
The main features this prototype will possess
- A new user can create an account which will be stored on the database
- A user can login and logout on the application
- A user can add their payment information (add card)
- User can edit their profile data and change password.
- Based on user data, the system can define which type of services the user prefers ( similar to a recommendation engine)
- The application will use a function to determine services based on their price range for a budgeting feature for users
- The application should be able to create bundles consisting of various services that the user can subscribe to altogether
Do send in proposals and samples.