Start Date: 5th April 2016
Completion Date: 15th April 2016 (Doesn't include submission to App Store).
# Budget $250 AUD - any offers above will not be considered for this project.
Develop an iPhone App with a QR Code Scanner that allows user to be signed in and out for their shift at work. This app is simply saving a date/time and changing the status of a user when scanned.
Note: App must use Zxing API ([url removed, login to view]), which will scan the 'User_ID' and save current date/time with timezone condition.
Example QR Code:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] (user_001).
1. If there are no matches for that date - shows error message
2. If there are multiple matches for user_id on same date - it will show options for Admin to select from.
3. If user us already 'signed in' then sign out
1. Login page / allow for multiple users (admin & sub users)
2. There will be an option to define time; otherwise, the sign-in time will be default server time + timezone condition.
3. If start time is earlier than user's shift time, then save user's shift start time.
4. Show user's name when scanned.
5. Ability to edit data that has been scanned (ie. might have scanned at wrong time - ability to change the time).
6. Ability to log out.
1. App must be developed using developer's own mySQL database with structure advised by project manager (to match ours).
2. App must meet screen mock-ups that will be provided by our team.
3. Once App has been approved and meets requirements - then relinking is required with our mySQL database.
4. Source code to be provided on completion.
5. Assistance with submission to App Store will be required.
6. App must not be buggy (no crashing etc.)
In your proposal please include the unique code 'A2' in the response so we are aware you have read all requirements.
19 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $470 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hai, I'm ready to this [url removed, login to view] award me.I'm waiting for your [url removed, login to view] you have skype ,please add me skype id :[url removed, login to view] Thanks....