I need to create a simple IOS application in Swift. The task includes both the app development and its design. The design should NOT be complicated/expensive, there are no special requirements for it. A set of custom elements. Simple but cute color scheme. In principle, there is no need to draw specially, but the app must be able to go through the Appstore review. I expect something like this - [login to view URL]
1) The application will consist of 5 UIViews
- First UIView introductory text information, with the "Okay" button which leads to the next view. (I will provide the text)
- Second UIView Photo swipe with the ability to like and dislike photos. (I will provide a photo, direct links from Amazon server)
- If a user likes a certain number of similar photos, there will be a proposal to start a chat. The user can either start a chat or return to the photo swipe. The chat will be pre-written. The user will have only one or two answer options, which will need to be tapped for the chat to continue. There will be several random chats in total. (written chats I will provide)
- Chats are saved in UIView messages. View messages looks standard, like in most instant messengers.
- In the view of the swipe of photos and chats, there should be an icon on top, by tapping on which the user moves between these two views.
We need an app only to get through the Appstore review, so it must be easy made, simple ad not expansive.
Offers are considered only with the specified price