Guideline 2.1 - Performance - App Completeness
Your app crashed on iPad running iOS 13.5.1 on WiFi when we:
- Tapped on any type of place under explore, the screen dimmed and displayed no content then crashed.
- Tapped on any of the available places, an activity indicator spun for a few seconds then the app crashed.
To address the crash in your app, follow these steps:
1. Fully symbolicate the crash report. See Adding Identifiable Symbol Names to a Crash Report for an explanation of the symbolication process.
2. Match the crash report to a common pattern. Based on the pattern, take specific actions to further investigate the crash. See Identifying the Cause of Common Crashes.
3. Test your app on a device to ensure that it now runs as expected.
4. Once you’ve addressed the crash, create and submit a new build to the App Store for review.
Guideline 5.1.1 - Legal - Privacy - Data Collection and Storage
We noticed that your app requires users to register or log in to access features that are not account-based.
To resolve this issue, please revise your app to let users freely access your app’s non account-based features.
Apps may not require users to enter personal information to function, except when directly relevant to the core functionality of the app or required by law.
You should allow users to freely access your app’s non account-based features. For example, an e-commerce app should let users browse store offerings and other features that are not account-based before being asked to register, or a restaurant app should allow users to explore the menu before placing an order. Registration must then only be required for account-specific features, such as saving items for future reference or placing an order.
1- The milestone is to Fix any issues preventing the app from being published successfully on AppStore.
2- Payment will be released upon successfully publishing the app (app is live on AppStore)
Hi, It will be a honour for me to work with you. I have got 7 years of mobile application development and React Native experience. Lets get this fixed and approved really quickly. Looking forward to hear from you.
19 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $190 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, i'm a mobile apps developer and an open source enthusiast. you can check my github profile here [login to view URL] i can fix those crashes for you. feel free to contact me for more details. thanks
Dear employer, As you can see through my profile, I have much experience in react native. Please contact me for more detail. Thank you. Warm regards.