We need to create tokens for our upcoming project as utility token to be used for payment for our services, etc. There will be 60% for sale. The token has to be burnable, not sure should it also be mintable. We do not want to pre-mine the tokens, but maybe mine them along the way as investors invest in the ICO, then tokens for management are also mined? possible? so we have 14m token for management, dev, advisor, bounty, marketing, etc. and 21m for ICO sale (private sale, pre-ico sale and actual ICO).
1. We have 40% for the team (management, dev, advisor, bounty, marketing, etc.) so the questions for this are: How to setup for the different wallets. management might have 4 ppl, dev maybe 10, advisor 3-4 ppl, bounty will be for all the telegram, youtube, translation, twitter and fb posts, etc. so we do not know their wallet addresses beforehand. Also, should we give them the token during ICO or after ICO is over? For management, they want to have some coins, so they can show members, etc. maybe they want to transfer as well, but we need to limit how much % they can transfer per month, etc. esp since eventually we will need to go to the exchange, then we do not want them to dump the coins.
For ICO, we have 3 phases.
1. Private sale will be large investors, these will want to see the coins once they pay. They can pay cash, eth, btc, usdt. if Fiat cash, then someone will need to purchase ETH and put into the wallet for them? Or can we send without having to buy ETH first?
2. For Pre-ICO and ICO, the price will increment. Should we increment by timeframe (weeks) or by reaching certain number of coin (token) sale? So should be increment by 5 cents per week or should we increment 5 cent per 1m token sold? or both?
3. Can we actually use the ETH sent into our wallet during this period since we will need to do aggressive marketing, etc.
4. If softcap is not met, then how to return the ETH since we already withdraw? or should not withdraw? or does not need actual softcap?
multiple contract in one file (in one contract?)
ALL this will be in the smartcontract, correct? *AND* it will be linked with the actual ICO process and the ICO portal, correct?