I'm just learning Swift and I created a basic API Server via Server-Side Swift with Vapor.
Now I'm a bit struggling with the creation of the corresponding iOS App.
I started creating the App and I need to to add certain functionality or provide me with functional source code.
My requirements for the App:
- SwiftUI only
- NO Storyboards, XIB, UIKit
- Functional Login/Sign up
- Environment Object or similar to use like '[login to view URL]'
- Sidepanel Menu
- Events: Show 10 Events when scrolling to the Bottom load 10 more
- Saved Events: Marked events (Bookmarked or Liked kinda) saved via CoreData for Offline usage.
- Settings: Settings Page
- Account: Sub page of Settings
- Change Password
- Button for Notification (functionality will be added by me)
- Logout Button
Current Source Code will be provided via personal git server.
Hello This is Jordan from Edensor Park, an expert SwiftUI developer, I have gone through your description and so interested in it Hope to work for you Could you contact me to discuss for detail? Thanks Jordan