It is necessary to develop trading windows for Google Play and AppStore for dating application (screenshot, what exactly for the windows I apply)
1) The windows must be a single "panorama", can be connected by telephone or by different elements.
2. The application works as a tinder and a bada, but there is a compatibility, which is based on 32 indicators, i.e. the main engine is dating, and all supported by astrology.
3. The colors of the application interface (2 of them, until determined you can use different colors on different layouts) HEX - 27213C, FEA7A4, and the second colors ( 1 ) 719CF8.
4. The use of distorted devices (iphone x, etc.) is welcome.
5. When arranging offers, you can use both headers and additional information (ideally both).
!!! You can do something stylish and cool, not ace.
Reference to screenshots (a sequence like the ones of the offers):
[login to view URL]
1. Title: The world's first application Additionally: Which will select the most compatible partner and tell you everything about him...
2. Title: The most accurate compatibility Optional: Which will select your partner
3. Title: Live from a distance Additional: Chat live from a distance, get only sincere emotions of your partner
4. Title: No boundaries.
Additional information: Search not only by age and distance, but also for other cities and countries.
5. Title: Don't waste time.
Optional: The "Findme" button will only show profiles with the highest compatibility.
In the application form, specify:
1) Link to your work (it is trading windows, screenshots, previews, Storis for applications, you can call it differently), this is when you go to Google Play and AppStore and can scroll through images, see what it is. portfolio for other works do not need to be attached, because we are interested only in the windows on the trading platforms AppStore and GooglePlay.
2) Attach links to applications whose design of trading windows you could implement in terms of experience and your skills (elements, transitions from one window to another, etc.)
3) Your price tag for all the work
4) Tentative deadlines for implementation.