Hello, do you have time to work on additional changes to that product interchange app.
I've attached the screen shots that my boss sent to me.
To summarize what he wants...
1) Change the search feature so it searches by product variant not product.
2) On the add product screen change Sku to "UPC Code" and make the UPC textbox inactive. Remove BlackJack from the manufacturer drop down. Change Name to "Name (SKU #)". Place red asterisks next to these three fields to denote them as required and make the other 4 optional.
3) When a product is added a popup should say "Thank you, we will add this product as soon as possible."
4) On the Product Details screen add the product description below the part #. Since we're changing the search to be by product variant the app can fill in the box quantity automatically. Change Interchange to say "BlackJack's Interchange". Ignore the rest of the writing on the screen shot.
5) Just like the Product Details screen, add the description to the Price Difference screen.
6) We need to add a table to the database that will store price information. A new row should be added when the user types in a product price. This information should be uploaded when the app syncs.
My boss would also like to add a screen to compare products that aren't in the system or compare products that aren't linked in the app. I need to design the screen for this though. I can make it a separate project or add a milestone.
I realize some of this is different that the screen shots. When that's the case go with what I typed above over the screen shot.
Let me know what you think and what price you think is fair.