We are looking for experienced mobile and web developers to work with us on a mobile and web dev project. The project requires complete solution of:
1) Mobile App Design
2) Mobile App Development
3) Web admin Development & Database management
Full rights to be transferred and an agreement to not use the code for any other development or purpose.
The salient features and basic operation of the app are as following:
1) To be available on Apple App Store and Google Play Store
2) A scalable development with detailed documentation
3) Allows users to signup the app with cell number (onetime user authentication) and then on next screen enter Referral Code of the person who invited the user. This step may be delayed and code may be entered later in the Settings from menu. Referral Code will be unique to each user and in this format: A1111 and so on. When A9999 is reached, the next user will get code B1111. When a user installs the app and enters inviter's referral code, it will not be changable. The user can send an external email to Admin for change. User must enter a referral code of someone to generate their own referral code. They can browse the app without entering any code but not able to send referrals to others. This is very important.
4) The user proceeds with creating profile. A sample video is provided how this will proceed question by question.
5) NULL - Item removed.
6) The purpose of the app is to allow users invite their contacts to download the app through their referral link/code and create their team.
7) NULL. Item removed.
8) NULL. Item removed.
9) NULL. Item removed.
10) The app will count the numbers of referrals who installed the app using their referral code and show in the main screen as POTENTIAL EARNINGS. The potential earning is number of installs multiplied by $20.
11) NULL. Item removed.
12) Each referral quoted is given a value of $20 (controllable by web admin).
13) On the Home Tab, the Referrals Sent multiplied by the value will be shown as Potential Earning.
14) NULL. Item removed.
15) NULL. Item removed.
16) NULL. Item removed.
17) NULL. Item removed.
18) NULL. Item removed.
19) NULL. Item removed.
20) Upon using a referral link to join the app, the new user will become part of the sender's team.
21) Team Leaders will get 10% extra earning for their team's earnings.
22) The earnings will show in the Home Tab but will remain conditional and redeemable only when the beta period has ended (controllable by web admin).
23) In order to redeem the amount, the user must provide their banking details. NOT IN THIS VERSION.
24) The Market products will be horizontal scroll. Admin to add or remove the scrolling tiles from admin portal - including image/text. Clicking any product will take user to the product page and ask to fill a very basic form. Form style in the attached video from another app called COVER.
25) The three community tiles will be horizontal scroll. Clicking the tile will open the Community page. The open and close animation to be like in the App Store screenshot video provided. Admin to be able to modify pic/text from admin portal.
26) The app will require location permission, sms read permission.
27) Admin to be able to send push notifications to all or selected users.
Screen design mockups and illustration graphics will be provided. All screen UI to be created as part of the project.
Hello sir . thank you for this link . this is sanjoy so kindly award us the project we start with 300 now and after that tour can add more milestones thanks sanjoy